Complete form to request enrollment forms to be emailed, arrange for a tour and/or schedule a personality interview.
Overnight Dog Accommodations
My Lucky Dog's over night guests will appreciate accommodations that are safe, clean and cozy. A place to call their own!
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered by 6 months old if participating in daycare as well.
- Fully updated on all vaccines which must be administered at least seven (7) days prior to enrollment:
- DHLPP (Distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus)
- Pass a social interview (temperament test) if participating in daycare as well.
- Complete and return three forms or use this online form.
$44.00 per night including daycare.
- $40.00 for each additional dog.
See Holiday information and pricing fee of $10.00 below.
Check in/Check Out
- Check in between 2:00 pm and 6:00pm weekdays.
Check ins before those hours will be added a daycare
charge of $28.00 no matter the check out time.
- Check out before 6:30 pm or you will also be charged an extra night.
- Sunday check in/out times are 8am, 12:00pm or 5pm.
- We supply water and food bowls. You supply your dogs cuisine.
- Your dog will be fed twice a day unless there are other requirements.
- We will provide treats unless there are other requirements.
- We provide a private safe space. If needed, we can supply a cot and
a blanket provided you confirm he/she will not eat it.
- You supply any personal items he or she would like and need.
Items that smell like home would be welcome such as blankets,
pillows, crates, and toys as long as they won't chew them and
There is a $25.00 fee for cancellations less than 72 hours per dog.
There is a one time $10.00 Holiday boarding fee of any boarding that occurs during a Rhode Island State observed Holiday regardless of length of stay. Holidays include:
New Years Day January 1st
Dr. Martin Luther King's Birthday