Complete form to request enrollment forms to be emailed, arrange for a tour and/or schedule a personality interview.
Overnight Dog Accommodations
My Lucky Dog's over night guests will appreciate accommodations that are safe, clean and cozy. A place to call their own!
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered by 6 months old if participating in daycare as well.
- Fully updated on all vaccines which must be administered at least seven (7) days prior to enrollment:
- DHLPP (Distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus)
- Pass a social interview (temperament test)
- Complete this online form.
$44.00 per night including daycare.
- $40.00 for each additional dog.
Check in/Check Out
- Check in between 6:30 am and 3:00 pm weekdays.
Check out before 6:30 pm or you will also be charged an extra night.
- Sunday check in/out times are 8 am, 12:00 pm or 5 pm.
- Kibble can be pre-bagged or brought in a whole bag
- We supply bowls
- Dogs are fed in the morning and the evening.
- We provide a private safe space. If needed, we can supply blankets as long
as they won't be chewed.
- You supply any personal items he or she would like and need.
Items that smell like home are welcome such as blankets,
pillows, and toys as long as they aren't a choking hazard.
There is a $25.00 fee for cancellations less than 72 hours per dog.
There is a one time $10.00 Holiday boarding fee of any boarding that occurs
during a Rhode Island State observed Holiday regardless of length of stay.
New Years Day January 1st
Dr. Martin Luther King's Birthday